If you’re looking for an easy appetizer that’s a crowd-pleaser, this Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip will definitely do the trick!
Hey there! My name is Stefani Renee and I’m the creator of Savor and Sage. I inherited a love of cooking, throwing parties, telling stories, and creating a beautiful lifestyle from my Granny Octavia; Savor and Sage is a celebration of all of those things. My mission is to share soulful inspiration that makes every day more delicious and beautiful and I love to share how soul/southern cooking goes far beyond what’s typically portrayed in pop culture. My tribe hails from the South but I’m a Cali girl so my style of cooking is a heavy dose of southern charm and flavor with some California love.
One of the appetizers I make for my family during the holidays is my Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip so when Natasha invited me to participate in her Holiday Appetizers Roundup I naturally thought this would be a hit!
I get geeked up whenever there’s something hot and melty that I can dip chips or bread into and this dip checks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Creamy? Check. Cheesy? Flavor bomb? Check! Believe me when I say, “This dip is E-V-E-R-Y-THING!” Your guests will not be disappointed.
Besides being magically delicious, this dip is a breeze to throw together and you basically dump everything in a bowl, stir, and bake that’s it. That’s all you do. Another delicious tidbit about this dip is that it can be made ahead of time and reheats beautifully.
This Spinach & Artichoke Dip is oozing with four kinds of cheese, loaded with spinach and marinated artichokes, and baked in the oven until it is lightly brown and bubbly. Are you ready to DIP? Let’s Go!
- 5 ounces Fresh Spinach, sautéed, squeezed to drain liquid, & chopped
- 14 ounces Marinated Artichokes, drained and rough chopped
- ¼ cup of Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, shredded and divided
- ¼ cup Romano Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a medium-sized dish with butter.
- In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, parmesan, romano cheese half of the mozzarella. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in artichokes and spinach.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until lightly browned, and bubbly melty, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or toasted baguette slices.