These 10-minute air fryer lamb chops dressed in garlic olive oil butter are perfectly charred on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
I love ordering lamb chops when I go out to restaurants because it’s a protein that I have never tried making myself at home. I really enjoy lamb–anything from lamb burgers to lamb shank I love. I guess the reason I never tried making it at home myself was that I thought it was intimidating to cook. I decided to try my luck with making lamb chops in the air fryer after a follower of mine recommended it and listen, it came out so good! I believe that the air fryer really just makes things easier. I like that how low maintenance it is and you just throw it in there, flip and that’s it. I seasoned my lamb chops with some kosher salt, black pepper, Brown Girl Spice Greek seasoning, and some dried rosemary. I cooked the lamb chops in the air fryer for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. I gave the second side another little char for a minute but that’s optional. These lamb chops came out perfect–you’ll have to try them for yourself.
Ingredients you’ll need for my air fryer lamb chops:
Brown Girl Spice Greek seasoning
Garlic olive oil butter
Tools you’ll need for my air fryer lamb chops:
Can I bake the lamb chops instead?
You can if you want but I recommend searing them in a cast-iron skillet instead to get that nice crust on both sides, then basting it with the garlic olive oil butter.
Can I use lamb loins instead of lamb chops?
Lamb chops are really popular and often times sold out, lamb loin chops are a great alternative to lamb chops. Same great flavor and they can be prepared the same way. Loin chops are cut from the waist of the lamb, and they don’t have the rib bone like the lamb chop, instead, they look like a mini t-bone steak. That’s the easiest way to differentiate them.
- 4 Lamb chops
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Brown Girl Spice Greek seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Garlic olive oil butter
- 2 sprigs of Fresh thyme
- Drizzle olive oil on lamb chops and season with kosher salt, pepper, Brown Girl Spice Greek seasoning, and dried rosemary
- Rub the seasoning into the lamb chops on both sides and assemble in one layer in the air fryer
- Cook lamb chops at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, or cook to the desired temperature. After 10 minutes, my lamb chops were well done
- For an even crisper exterior cook lamb chops for additional 2-3 minutes until charred
- Remove lamb chops from the air fryer and liberally apply garlic olive oil butter and baste the lamb chops on both sides
- Serve with fresh thyme aspot garnish and enjoy
These lamb chops would be delicious with some creamy mashed potatoes
More recipes to try:
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me @asiliglamcooks so I can repost!