My lemon butter salmon fettuccine has an exceptionally delectable flavor, packed with fresh flavors like lemon and garlic, this dish will wow your entire family.
I know how much you guys love my salmon dishes – they’re actually your favorites! This always drives my inspiration and encourages me to think outside the box to bring you inventive bites of heaven. That said, I have paired your favorite and mine together – pasta and salmon, and with a dash of zest lemon, I have created a dish with an exceptionally delectable flavor. Without further ado, let me show you how to make lemon butter salmon fettuccine.
Before you hit the store, make sure to add the following ingredients to your grocery list:
- Salmon filet, cubed
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Garlic butter seasoning
- Lemon juice
- Dijon mustard
- Heavy cream
- Garlic herb butter
- Tomato paste
- Garlic paste
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Chopped spinach
- Fettuccine noodles
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Panko breadcrumbs (optional)
As I’ve mentioned a million times before, pasta dishes are incredibly easy to make, and lemon butter salmon fettuccine is no exception! Roll up your sleeves, and let’s get cookin’!
- Boil the fettuccine according to the box directions, and set them aside for later.
- Season the cubed salmon pieces and sear them on a non-stick skillet on medium heat for about three minutes on each side.
- Once the salmon turns from pink to golden, remove them and store them.
- Next on the list – the sauce! Add butter to the tomato and garlic pastes and mix them until they’re combined finely.
- Pour the heavy cream and simmer for about 5 minutes. As the paste thickens, throw in the seasoning, spinach, and cheese.
- Turn the heat off, mix in the fettuccine, and add the salmon bites on top.
- Lastly, add the panko breadcrumbs on top, place the pasta in the oven at 450 degrees, and bake for 5 minutes. Savor every taste and let your tastebuds dance in joy!
- 2 salmon filets, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic butter seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp garlic herb butter
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 8 oz cooked fettuccine noodles
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Panko breadcrumbs *optional
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- Season cubed salmon then pan sear in a non-stick, oven safe skillet with olive oil on medium heat for about 3 minutes per side.
- Once, salmon is nice and golden brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- For sauce, add butter to the pan with tomato paste and garlic paste and stir to combine.
- Add heavy cream, and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once the sauce begins to thicken, add seasoning, cheese and spinach.
- Turn off the heat and combine sauce with noodles.
- Add salmon bites back on top.
- To finish the dish add some panko breadcrumbs if desired and finish in the oven at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until the panko topping is golden brown.
There you have it – a delicious lemon butter salmon fettuccine in 7 easy steps! Let me know if I’ve topped my last salmon dish by leaving a rating! And there are even more recipes awaiting on my blog!