Easy and Quick Bang Bang Salmon Recipe: Perfect for Meal Prep
Salmon lovers, pay attention! If you’re looking for a delicious, hassle-free meal that’s as quick to prepare as it is to devour, then look no further than this easy Bang Bang Salmon recipe. Not only is it a breeze to make, but it’s also bursting with flavor, making it an ideal option for meal prep enthusiasts and busy weeknights alike.
Why Bang Bang Salmon?
What sets this recipe apart is its simplicity and speed. With just a handful of ingredients and less than 15 minutes in the oven, you’ll have succulent salmon fillets that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Plus, the sauce adds a delightful kick that elevates the dish to new heights of deliciousness.
Meal Prep Made Easy
Salmon is a meal prepper’s dream. It’s versatile, packed with nutrients, and can be cooked in various ways. With this recipe, you can prepare several servings in advance and have them ready to enjoy throughout the week. Whether you’re packing lunches for work or need a quick dinner option, having pre-cooked salmon on hand is a game-changer.
Nutritional Value and Side Recommendations
Salmon is renowned for its high protein content, omega-3 fatty acids, and numerous other vitamins and minerals. Pairing it with nutritious sides like pearl couscous, roasted vegetables, or a crisp salad not only rounds out the meal but also enhances its nutritional profile. Pearl couscous, in particular, adds a delightful texture and complements the flavors of the Bang Bang Salmon perfectly, which is how I chose to round out the meal this time.
Fun and Flavorful Eating
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and this recipe proves just that. It’s a fun and interesting way to enjoy salmon, thanks to the bold flavors of the bang bang sauce and the simplicity of the cooking process. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a kitchen novice, this recipe is guaranteed to impress.
- 1 lb Atlantic Salmon filet, cut into 4 portions
- 1/3 cup mayonaisse
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven 400 degrees
- Pat dry salmon filets and season with salt and pepper on both sides
- Combine mayo and sweet chili sauce in a bowl and mix well to combine
- Use a spoon and gently distribute an even amount of sauce on all the filets ensuring you spread the sauce evenly to cover the flesh side of the salmon
- Smooth the sauce then bake on a sheet pan on the top rack for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon and your desired doneness
- Salmon is done when the sauce has become sticky and glazed and the fish is tender and flaky
- Allow salmon to cool for 5 minutes before serving
You can also make this in the air fryer! Cook on 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until salmon is tender, flaky and cooked through
In conclusion, if you’re craving a quick, easy, and delicious meal that’s perfect for meal prep, look no further than this recipe. With its nutritional benefits, versatility, and incredible taste, it’s sure to become a staple in your recipe repertoire. So fire up the oven, whip up some bang bang sauce, and get ready to enjoy a mouthwatering salmon dish in no time!