With just a handful of humble ingredients and minimal prep work, my Roasted Chicken Thighs and Potatoes recipe will impress even the pickiest eaters.
Hey there, foodie friends! Are you ready to take your dinner game to a whole new level of deliciousness? Look no further than this easy-peasy, oh-so-flavorful Roasted Chicken Thighs and Potatoes recipe! Trust me, it’s a game-changer.
Let’s talk about convenience, shall we? This recipe is the epitome of “set it and forget it.” Toss those chicken thighs and potatoes in one pot or a baking dish of choice, pop it in the oven, and let the magic happen. No fancy techniques or hours spent working away in the kitchen—just pure, unadulterated yumminess in every bite.
Low Fuss, High Flavor
Who said cooking had to be complicated? Not me! With just a handful of humble ingredients and minimal prep work, you’ll have a mouthwatering meal that’s sure to impress even the pickiest eaters. Plus, since everything cooks together in the same pot, cleanup is an absolute breeze. Talk about a win-win!
Feed the Whole Crew
Got a hungry family to feed? No problemo! This recipe is perfect for feeding a large family or for whipping up a batch to enjoy throughout the week. It’s hearty, satisfying, and guaranteed to leave everyone coming back for seconds (and maybe even thirds!).
Let’s face it—good food doesn’t have to break the bank. With this Roasted Chicken Thighs and Potatoes recipe, you’ll be amazed at how such simple, affordable ingredients can come together to create something truly spectacular. Plus, with its rustic charm and inviting aroma, it’s sure to make for a nice presentation at any gathering.
- 6 bone in chicken thighs, trimmed of any excess fat
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large russet potato, cut into wedges
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp all purpose seasoning, like Maggie or adobo
- 1 tsp parsley or Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive olive oil
- In a baking dish, add peppers, onions, potatoes and garlic, mix well to combine
- Mix seasoning blend and coat chicken well
- Top the vegetables with seasoned chicken and add a drizzle of olive oil
- Bake on the top rack at 375 for an hour and 15 minutes or until skin of chicken is crisp and juices run clear
- Broil on high for one minute if desired to get an extra crispy skin
- Remove from oven and baste with chicken drippings and enjoy
This is a full meal, all you need to add is your favorite vegetable like steamed broccoli or a zucchini and carrot blend
Join the Conversation
So friends, now that you’ve got the scoop on this mouthwatering recipe, I want to hear from you! What are your favorite meal prep recipes? Share your go-to dishes in the comments below, and let’s swap tasty ideas like there’s no tomorrow!
Until next time, happy cooking, and bon appétit